Phone: +49-9131 85-0
Person responsible under media law
Medical Director Prof. Dr. med. Dr. h. c. Heinrich Iro
VAT identification number
Universitätsklinikum Erlangen is a legally independent entity under public law.
Board of directors
- Prof. Dr. med. Dr. h. c. Heinrich Iro, Medical Director (Chair)
- Dr. jur. Albrecht Bender, Commercial Director
- Reiner Schrüfer, Director of Nursing
- Prof. Dr. med. Markus F. Neurath, Dean of the Faculty of Medicine
The Regulations governing the legal representation of Universitätsklinikum Erlangen dated June 18, 2009 stipulates who has the authority to represent Universitätsklinikum Erlangen.
Chair of Supervisory Board
Markus Blume - Bavarian State Minister of Science and the Arts
Deputy Chair of Supervisory Board
Dr. Rolf-Dieter Jungk - Bavarian State Ministry of Science and the Arts
Members of the Supervisory Board
- Dr. Michael Mihatsch - Bavarian State Ministry of Science and the Arts
- David Holzmeier - Bavarian Ministry of Finance, Regional Development and Regional Identity
- Alexander Kraemer - Bavarian State Ministry of Public Health and Care Services
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Joachim Hornegger - President, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg
- Prof. Dr. Andreas Mackensen - Director of Department of Medicine 5 – Hematology and Oncology at Universitätsklinikum Erlangen
- Prof. Dr. Erich Reinhardt - External economic specialist
- Prof. Dr. Elke Roeb - Head of an external clinic
Bavarian State Ministry of Science and the Arts
Resolving consumer disputes
Universitätsklinikum Erlangen does not take part in dispute settlement proceedings at a consumer arbitration board pursuant to the Act on the Settlement of Consumer Disputes (Verbraucherstreitbeilegungsgesetz, VSBG), and it is under no obligation to do so (Section 36 (1) VSBG).
Officer for the safety of medical products
Chambers responsible for the various professional groups
Psychotherapists and psychotherapists for children and adolescents:
Bayerische Landeskammer der Psychologischen Psychotherapeuten und der Kinder- und Jugendlichenpsychotherapeuten, Bavarian State Chamber of Psychological Psychotherapists and Psychotherapists for Children and Adolescents: Chamber, laws governing the profession
The legal professional title was awarded in Germany. It is marked accordingly if it was not awarded in Germany.
Universitätsklinikum Erlangen includes links to other websites on its websites. Universitätsklinikum Erlangen does not have any influence over the design or content of these linked pages. Universitätsklinikum Erlangen therefore expressly disassociates itself from all content on the linked pages and does not call the content its own.
The content and works on these pages created by the operators of the website are subject to German copyright laws (Urheberrecht). The prior written consent of the author or creator is required before reproducing, processing, distributing or using the content in any way going beyond what is permitted under copyright law. This applies in particular to texts, images, diagrams, stylesheets, audio, video or multimedia files and any type of programming codes, including their layout on the website.
We make an effort to use inclusive language, and address people of all genders equally.